The Jefferson Trust is excited to announce two funding opportunities for the 2019–20 academic year. In addition to our long-standing annual cycle, Flash Funds will return in the spring semester.
We will be holding information sessions this fall! Please join us:
- Tuesday, 9/3, 5:00 p.m.—Clemons Library
- Thursday, 9/5, 3:30 p.m.—Manning Pavilion, Alumni Hall
- Sunday, 9/8, 12:00 p.m.—Clemons Library
- Thursday, 9/12, 3:00 p.m.—Clemons Library
- Monday, 9/16, 5:30 p.m.—Clemons Library
- Thursday, 9/19, 3:00 p.m.—Clemons Library
- Monday, 9/23, 5:30 p.m.—Clemons Library
- Thursday, 9/26, 3:00 p.m.—Clemons Library
The 2019–20 annual cycle proposal form is available now. To get started, review our grant guidelines, tips, and FAQ’s, then log in to the proposal system.
Flash funds will be available starting in January 2020. Look for the forms to go live in December.