Status Update: Deadline passed
To determine if your project meets the parameters of a Jefferson Trust grant:
- Review our vision and mission statements.
- Review our Grant Guidelines
- Look through our resources for the proposal process.
- View the video below for a better understanding of the Trust.
- Contact our Grants Administrator if you have any questions about the process or how your project fits within the interests of the Jefferson Trust.
- Application forms are made available in July.
- The proposal submission deadline is 11:59 pm on October 1.
- Some applicants will be asked to meet with the board in January to provide more information – this is not an indication of funding status.
- All applicants will be notified of decisions in February, with grants formally announced in April.
We have launched a new web-based proposal system. Click the button below to create an account and submit a proposal! Your information will be saved in the system, but is not visible to the reviewers until you submit the final version. Please contact email@example.com if you have any problems with your account.
*Please be aware that all proposals must be submitted through this form – we will not accept previous versions.