Status Update: Notifications sent
To determine if your project meets the parameters of a Jefferson Trust grant:
- Review our vision and mission statements.
- Review our Grant Guidelines
- Look through our resources for the application process.
- View the video below for a better understanding of the Trust.
- Contact our Grants Administrator if you have any questions about the process or how your project fits within the interests of the Jefferson Trust.
- Application forms are made available in July.
- The application submission deadline is midnight (or 11:59 pm) on September 30.
- Some applicants will be asked to meet with the board in January to provide more information – this is not an indication of funding status.
- All applicants will be notified of decisions in February, with grants formally announced in April.
We will be launching a new web-based application system for the 2018-19 grant cycle. We expect that it will be available by July 1. You are welcome to download last year’s document for informational purposes – the content will remain much the same. Please be aware, however, that we will not accept submissions in the old format.Download Application
The deadline for the 2017-18 grant cycle has passed.