The Jefferson Trust now has two funding opportunities: the regular annual cycle, and a new Flash Funding opportunity for the spring of 2019.
FLASH funding seeks to fill a need for shorter-term projects or immediate use, and awards are capped at $10,000.
Both Flash and Annual cycle requests must meet the same criteria. To determine if your project meets the parameters of a Jefferson Trust grant:
- Review our vision and mission statements.
- Review our Grant Guidelines
- Read our tips and FAQs for the proposal process
- Look through our previously funded projects.
- Contact our Grants Administrator if you have any questions about the process or how your project fits within the interests of the Jefferson Trust.
Flash Funding Timeline
- All proposals submitted in a month will have a decision on the 15th of the following month. [Proposals submitted in February will receive a decision on March 15th.]
- 2019 Flash grants will be available monthly until funds are depleted.
- Please note: Flash funds have been expended for the 2019 year.
- Proposal forms are currently available.
- The proposal submission deadline is 11:59 pm on October 1.
- Some applicants will be asked to meet with the board in January to provide more information—this is not an indication of funding status.
- All applicants will be notified of decisions in February, with grants formally announced in April.
We have launched a new web-based proposal system. Click the button below to create an account and submit a proposal! Your information will be saved in the system, but is not visible to the reviewers until you submit the final version. Please contact email@example.com if you have any problems with your account.
*Please be aware that all proposals must be submitted through this form – we will not accept previous versions.