The Jefferson Trust now has two funding opportunities: the regular annual cycle, and a Flash Funding opportunity for the spring of 2020.
FLASH funding seeks to fill a need for shorter-term projects or immediate use, and awards are capped at $10,000.
Both Flash and Annual cycle requests must meet the same criteria. To determine if your project meets the parameters of a Jefferson Trust grant:
- Review our vision and mission statements.
- Review our Grant Guidelines carefully. Please note: we do not provide funding for existing recurring/annual events.
- Read our tips and FAQs for the proposal process
- Look through our previously funded projects.
- Contact our Grants Administrator if you have any questions about the process or how your project fits within the interests of the Jefferson Trust.
- The proposal form is now closed for 2019-20.
- The proposal submission deadline is 11:59 pm on October 1.
- Some applicants will be asked to meet with the board in January to provide more information—this is not an indication of funding status.
- All applicants will be notified of decisions in February, with grants formally announced in April.
- The next annual cycle form will open in the summer of 2020.
Flash Funding Timeline
- Flash fund proposals are available at this time.
- All proposals submitted in a month will have a decision on the 15th of the following month. [Proposals submitted in January will receive a decision on February 15th.]
- 2020 Flash grants will be available monthly until funds are depleted.
Click the button below to create an account and submit a proposal! Your information will be saved in the system, but is not visible to the reviewers until you submit the final version. Please contact email@example.com if you have any problems with your account.
*Note for returning applicants: we have transitioned to a new proposal system. You will need to create a new account. Your previous proposals will be migrated into the new system in the near future but we cannot migrate users. Please contact our office with any questions.