The Jefferson Trust is implementing a two-step application process for the annual grant cycle, beginning with the 2021-22 cycle, available now. Applicants must now complete a short Letter of Inquiry (LOI), which will be reviewed to determine if their proposal moves forward to the full application. Letters of Inquiry will be reviewed on a rolling basis, with notifications made within two weeks of LOI submission.
Timeline of New Process:
- April 15, 2021: LOI forms are available in the grant portal.
- October 1, 2021: Last day to submit a LOI. LOIs submitted after 10/1 will NOT be eligible to apply.
- October 25, 2021: Full applications due for approved LOIs
- January 28, 2022: Some applicants will be asked to meet with the board to provide more information.
- Early February 2022: Funding status notifications sent to applicants.
The spring Flash Funding cycles will not be impacted by this change and will be conducted with the existing one-step application process. We encourage you to plan ahead and to visit our page with information for grant-seekers or contact Amy, our Grants Administrator, with questions.