Use Your Funds
The UVA Fund, which houses the Jefferson Trust accounts, has moved to a more secure portal for payment requests. To begin, you will “Sign Up” as a new user. If you already have access to this portal for other UVA Fund accounts, login with your existing password.
- “Jefferson Trust Grant Recipient” in the subject line of your request to notify the appropriate staff and ensure there is no delay with your request.
- Be sure to attach your supporting documents.
A Form W-9 must be received before any payment can be made to a vendor or provider of goods or services. You may now submit your W-9 securely online, or you may bring the form to the UVA Fund office, or fax it to 434-924-7032.
- All complete check requests received by 12:00 pm on Tuesday are ready for pick up at Alumni Hall after 3:00 pm on Thursday.
- If you request a check to be mailed to the recipient, it will be placed in the U.S. Mail on Friday.
- If you request an ACH, it will be processed on Thursday.
- If you request a wire, it will be processed on the day your request is made for a $35 fee.
- All requests received after 12:00 pm on Tuesday (except wires) will process the next week.
- Please note: Alumni Hall is restricting access during COVID – if you would usually pick up a check, please consider an alternative. An ACH (bank transfer/direct deposit) is free and easy, and helps limit contact. We are also happy to mail checks to recipients.